Hip2Toe Plus hours remain the same. Appointments with Dr. Hawke (Podiatrist) are by booking only. Our surgery will remain open! Please carefully read the following points listed here, they are for your maximum safety and health maintenance during the Covid-19 high risk period. Note that we will remain open throughout this period, unless further bans are put into place that impact this position.
- Jeremy Hawke (Podiatrist) will be wearing a mask and gloves during consultations and treatments, for everyone’s protection.
- Please do not visit the surgery for non-essential tasks, unless you have a previously booked appointment to attend. When this recommendation changes, we will let you know.
- All seating in the waiting area allows 1.5metres separation between chairs for safety. We ask you to attend your appointment with as few additional family members and friends as possible. This request is to help to ensure your maximum safety. (Child as patient with parent or patient with carer is an exception to this recommendation).
- You are welcome to wear a mask when you visit our surgery, we encourage you to do so, if this is your wish.
- All areas of the waiting room are disinfected between patient visits to the surgery.
- All areas of the treatment room are disinfected between patients, with all instruments sterilized to National Health and Medical Research council and Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare standards, the Gold standards in Australian healthcare, which provide recommendations for Australian guidelines for prevention and control of infection(2019) for Podiatrists, Dentists and Doctors, and essential medical services.
- Separation between receptionist and patient will be maintained at 1.5metres or greater.
- Please use only credit card if possible, to maintain no cash handling.
- Your allocated time for appointment is crucially important, as space between former and latter appointments has been carefully designed to keep the waiting room as empty as possible. Please wait in your car if you are early for an appointment.
- We are contacting patients the day before their appointments to check on their health status before confirming their appointments where possible.
- If you are experiencing symptoms (running nose, fever, sore throat, cough, tiredness or short of breath, or temperature above 37.5 degrees, please do not attend your appointment; ring your General Practitioner or Emergency department/ Dial a Doctor immediately.
- Please ring 4054 3330 as early as possible for appointment cancellation or changes.
- Please visit our website to read our blog entitled “Opinion on Global Unity and infection prevention during Covid-19”.
- You may also like to watch the video “Covid-19 Opinion on Global Unity and infection prevention”, available at hip2toe.com.au under Blogs, and also available on You Tube.
Please share this information if you think it would be valuable for friends and family. Thank you for your time to read this notice. We wish you very great safety and peace for you and your family during these extremely difficult times. Take very good care!
Greeting from Hip2Toe Plus Team